Wanted first to keep things light and, when I heard about YSL's birthday was inspired to talk about all the ridiculously amazing Spiderman premiere fashion
the Tamara Ralph (Florence Pugh also wore her) -- I think that just wrecked all of us
and celebration in Paris
and then I saw a petition
STOP BOTHERING DOCTOR FAUCI - Addressing the Country Crisis of Governance
and then I both heard and read some ... developments in the Nolan Wells case because I've been following it and some things I haven't thought about for a long while I kind of feel like a lot of us may have to start rethinking welled up -- but I'll leave that for comments because it was a heavy set of thoughts that really took a lot of things in a different direction (though in a way not really )
so I'm going to leave a link to Dr. Stacey's last audio journo presentation after her visit to the Equal Justice Institute in Montgomery where there was a Reimagining Democracy confederence I regretfully could not attend -- and ask you all to listen (her narration is really a treat) and ask your thoughts on the premise she sets out
Notes From Montgomery Part 5: Faith in the Unseen
and I'm going to ask this because it almost never happens to me
What's one artist you discovered because someone insisted, "Just give them one more chance"?

No comments:
Post a Comment