Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2026

The Photo Gallery

  


It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Work in the crawlspace continues. Replaced the leaky old spigot and poorly installed dryer vent that hung down all loosey goosey. 

Cutting off old spigot. 

new one installed
I installed it with a flexy line instead of directly to copper. Makes replacing in the future much easier. 

No more drips!

Dryer vent had kind of a long run that dipped and sagged. Always have to run the dryer twice to fully dry everything so I was hoping this would fix that. 

Old stuffs 


New stuffs



Ran as much rigid piping as I could. And HUZZAH my dryer works like it should! 

Was at a municipal building and this fella was operating the elevator 



No comments:

Post a Comment