Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2026

The Photo Gallery


 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Crawlspace project continues at a slow pace. Finally got this room empty of the sheets of insulation and can use it again. 


Some taters from the family garden


Mended thing on a car making a clunky noise. 




I have never seen a spider like this. I moved it somewhere else with a stick but then thought it might give me powers if I let it bite me. Couldn't find it again. :/


Started autumn decorating with a new lil wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment