Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Can't Catch Me! OT

 

I'm feeling very ready for December. I'm sitting here with my eggnog, I've rounded up anything still out from Halloween and I've got a box of candy canes ready to be hung on the tree. I think I can embrace the weirdness of virtual holiday gatherings and appreciate not having to go anywhere in the snow.

I think I'm going to try to make a gingerbread house from scratch this year. I've made kits, and graham cracker houses with the kids at school, but I've never tried baking one myself. Has anyone done this? Any suggestions? Or eggless royal icing recipes? I'd rather not get salmonella if I eat the house.

Still not sick of the holiday tunes yet: https://somafm.com/ 

How is the weekend winding down for everyone? Got a favourite version of "Baby, it's Cold Outside"?



Or maybe you hate this song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular