Featured Post

Friday Morning Open Thread

It's National Shrimp Day.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Welcome to Wednesday!

Well, hello. Let's see if I can make this work. I think I have this set to publish so the early risers on the East Coast of the US see it. We'll see. 


I'm just now realizing that I can no longer star an image to make it bigger, so I probably need to make adjustments to how I find images. 

How is everyone adjusting to our new home? I like many things about it. Though it will take some getting used to. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4KqUxfCnXY

In real life, I am supposed to be going back to work today. However, in typical work fashion, they still have fucked up my VPN access that they've had two months to arrange and it won't be ready until next week. Next week is a better week to go back anyway. But still. Typical of them to leave me hanging.



What are everyone else's plans for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular