Featured Post

Friday Morning Open Thread

It's National Shrimp Day.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday Evening Open Thread

 

It's hard to believe that this is my last Monday evening post of 2020.  What a kidney stone this year has been!

So I shall ask the obvious question - any New Year's resolutions?  What plans do you have for 2021?  I know a few people were talking about doing a big clean-up-and-out to greet the New Year: I assure you such a thing at Casa Finch is long overdue, so that's on my to-do list. So is getting rid of the Quarantine 15 I have been sporting since the spring, although since most of my Xmas presents were foodstuffs I don't see myself making much progress until the Xmas leftovers are gone.  Do you have any New Year's Eve rituals you observe - champagne, special eats, watching the fireworks over the Sydney Bridge (my personal favourite)?  Or will it be an early night?  Let me know in the comments, and stay safe out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular