Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday evening already



At the moment, all I can think about is the mac'n'cheese meal kit I picked up today to put together tomorrow at lunch. It comes with salsa verde, and it's the most amazing thing. 

This isn't quite what the kit looks like, but close enough.

This summer on a kayak trip, I tried spicing up my campsite kraft dinner (what box mac'n'cheese is called in Canada) with a little bbq jerky (soy jerky) and some cherry tomatoes. Also an excellent combination! So basically I've got cheese and noodles on the brain. What are your favourite dress-ups and variations for a nice, comforting dinner of macaroni and cheese?

Also this is happening, and I don't think we've discussed it yet.

Surely, this is the darkest, pinkest timeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular