Featured Post

Fur Face Friday

 Hello and welcome to the assemblage of adorableness that is Fur Face Friday! With seasonal changes peeking over the horizon, our Fur Friend...

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday Evening OT

Just went on a 2-hour ramble through the park and neighbourhood, which is nice because I'm finally getting back to the kind of walks I used to take pre knee injury/ surgery. Any little victories for you this weekend?


I chose this little video of bunnies playing in the snow in the hopes the snow beings will send more snow, because it was just sad watching the kids in the park sledding down muddy slush. If you don't like snow, don't worry- I'm specifying that it should all be sent to toboggan hills and cross country ski trails, not your front walk!

I've been tuning into a unitarian service on Sunday mornings since the beginning of the pandemic. This morning our meditation was what we would keep from this year and what we would let go of. I had some fun dropping my "let gos" into my candle and watching them go up in flame (in a careful and safe way, without burning anything down.) For "keep," I appreciate that my parents and I have finally figured out video calls so we can "see" each other even though we live several provinces apart. Of course, I hope to see them in person some time in 2021. Maybe this summer? Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular