Featured Post

Blaurgh!Talk

  Y'all, this world is a crying shame in a lot of ways. So come on. I know you got 'em. Let 'em out already.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Bunday evening OT

Passover has started, the Big Bunny visits with chocolate next week. Anyone have a favourite holiday recipe to share? Any fabulous ways to eat matzah or hot cross bun recipes? I still have a mark from where I burned myself making buns last year, so maybe I should take it easy.

I've never heard of simnel cake, but I'm intrigued.

French toast fans avoiding leavened bread will enjoy matzo brei.

Meanwhile in Iceland, their volcano is doing its thing. Earlier today it was snowing.


Alice and I have had a quiet rainy day of chores and chilling. She's playing it cool, despite her excitement for the Easter long weekend. 🐰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular