Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Evening again!




 I've been watching the livestream of the volcano in Iceland, and it's very soothing. It's a slow eruption, so no big explosions, just slow moving, glowing lava. It was really pretty in the evening when the sky was all purply blue.

You can see some "before" photos here, along with links to more volcano webcams.

I got a number of things done this weekend, yet somehow the things I still need to do have multiplied. How does this happen? It was absolutely gorgeous this afternoon, so I was doing yard work wearing a t-shirt and jeans- no jacket! No hat! Or mitts! Woo hoo! I considered setting up the bbq, but I know spring is just toying with us.

Here is some Spring nonsense. See you in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular