Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week in the world.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thursday evening open thread

 Mostly I got nothin'. I am starting up my power company/heating system project, but I only have the bandwidth to do one step of the process a day, if that, but at this point, there's no rush. And no, I have not got my money back (yet). I've had to close down the first job ticket and I've opened a new one, so that I have to do allllll the paperwork again, but on the other hand, all the numbers; account, job quotation and confirmation will be different, so if there was an account # that was off the last time, this should prevent that. 

I'm also going to do a wire transfer (who even does that anymore?) instead of paying them through my biller account. Those are the only two options the power company will accept. Everybody else in the world will accept a credit card payment, but the power company? Noooooooo.

Home delivery;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular