Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  It's a gorgeous day here, which I have wasted napping, which segues into; I went to my doctor today for a number of things, including ...

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Evening Sloth

 Today I did absolutely nothing except mess around on Twitter and Press Reader. 

Sloths: How did two different animals end up looking so similar *spoiler: convergent evolution*

Noami Osaka is having a showdown with establishment tennis. She made $55 million on prizes last year, so I feel they need her more than she needs them.


Meanwhile in Canada...

Flags will fly at half mast this week at schools and government buildings across Canada as part of the memorial. Reconciliation is such a long way off.

It looks like Israel is going to have an interesting parliamentary coalition, but maybe a prime minister facing less time in court.



For those of you with a holiday tomorrow, enjoy your day! I hope you've got great plans and good weather.🌈🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular