Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Sunday, June 27, 2021

I'm melllllting Sunday evening hOTtie

It's been a lazy summer day. 
It's been a quiet day at home. I think I'll have popsicles for dinner! I need to finish the last couple coffee pops so I can plan the next frozen taste sensation. I'm thinking some kind of frozen smoothie popsicle.

I was looking for some ocean videos to help us think cooling thoughts, but I guess the algorithm knows I'm a geek for dinosaurs because it gave me nothing but prehistoric nighmare fish. However here's one of a whale hiding a diver from a shark, and generally being a good citizen (well maybe not from a shark perspective.) It's heartwarming, and you can imagine you're floating in nice cool water with a cetacean friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular