Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday evening already?

 I think a better title for this video would be "Adorable rabbit indifferent to seals." 

I can't decide if the seal is just curious or thinking "lunch." Maybe a little of both? 


I've been watching Sarah Millican videos on youtube. This one is almost SFW, aside from the swearing. I especially love it when she says rude things while she sounds like Mrs. Doubtfire, or gets the audience talking.

The highlights of my day was taking the post-vaccination blood sample for the Covid study, and making a nice guacamole. Might do some more sewing this evening.

What's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular