Featured Post

The Gallery

  It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photo...

Friday, October 15, 2021

Fur Face Friday

 I wish that every day was Saturday and every month October - Charmaine J Forde

Well, I wish that every day was Fur Face Friday and that all dogs wore shades like Sailor Jupiter's Scruffy


Welcome back to Fur Face Friday. In case you're new here, favorites are chosen by one of the Snout Selectors (facw, k2b,Hannibal, leahaven, iroqdemic and myopicprophet), entirely on our own whimsy. WHIMSY! However, in the interest of solidarity, we try to select one dog picture and one cat picture (minimum!) each week. Other pets will also, of course, be considered. We love all your rats, bunnies, ferrets, and other furry, feathery, and finny pals. WE WILL NEVER DISCRIMINATE AGAINST CUTE.

I wish that all our furry friends are as cozy as last week

and that nobody held superstitions about CTSenVy's Critter and other black kitties. 



I wish that we all had floppy-eared puppy pals like ysubassoon



and beautiful bunnies like Best Coast/ Codco's Alice.



I wish that more cats could read like foolish squirrel's Lumi





and that Mercy and all of Krispy Porkchop's shelter cats would find their forever homes.



But mostly I wish you'd show me your fur faces!

I'll be out of town today and possibly not able to reply to everyone's submissions. But I appreciate  them and all the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular