Featured Post

Sunday & Mother’s Day morning OT

  Happy Sunday, BackTalk. 🌼πŸͺ»πŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒΊ

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday chinwag

The other month a little black kitten with red collar took a peek into the storeroom at work. Then she ran away when she saw I had spotted her. So cute. Her name is Betty and she sometimes follows her owner to the shops. Lots of covert surveillance of what the humans get up to. Come in and say hello Betty.

More recently, I was in the back yard and a horse (with rider) clipped-clopped round the edge of the street. The horse had some rather fetching pink earmuffs. Brightened up my day before I dived back into the freezer.

A friend has a story about somebody who rides their horse to the shops. Trying to convince her to send me the pic.

Any animals visiting your place of work?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular