Featured Post

Caturday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another weekendish whatsis.

Monday, March 21, 2022

O Monday, thou troublest me; I am not in the vein - PM OD

Even hunchbacked, clubfoot Richard 3 hates Mondays. In act 2 he says he likes lasagne though. Who doesn't?

Now is the winter of our blah blah blah
Made glorious summer by this blah blah blah;
And all the pasta low'r'd blah blah blah blah

In the deep tummy of the blah blah blah.


Richard of Gloucester is probably my favorite scoundrel penned by Billy Shakes, though I'm probably more of a George, Duke of Clarence; stabbed and drowned in malmsey wine. I probably had it coming. Mostly because I didn't see it coming. Idiot. 

TotW is FAVORITE VILLAINS* in lit, history, film, comics, video games, etc. State your case below or tell us about your Monday adventures. (As you can see, I'm really not in the mood for an OT. I know it don't thrill you, I hope it don't kill you.) Have at, BT cats.

Welcome to Hell! Monday

*bonus points for not picking an Alan Rickman role - too easy, he was one of the best at it. super extra bonus point extravaganza for including a story about pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular