Featured Post

FREEDOM TO READ – Saturday Night OT

 

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Saturday Stuffed

 


My laptop is still on the fritz, but the nice folk at Dreff Werdd have leant me a tablet to use until I sort something out. 

The cost of living is a hot topic at present, with food and fuel prices leaping up. Apparently locally we produce 133 per cent of electricity needs but most of that goes elsewhere.

As I write, the snow has gone bar some dandruff up top. I miss it but expect we might get some more before too long. It has been sunny but diabolically cold.

Currently I am reading Tin Can Cook by Jack Monroe. Funny and useful. Does what it says on the cover.

This week's Beano has a guide BTW discovering what type of fart you are? I'm a Smelly Fartinator and Cariad is a Funky Trumper. She lived up to that laying something rather eggs in the kitchen tonight.

https://www.indy100.com/science-tech/beano-nfts-farts-comic-strip

The Bash Street Kids tackle NFTs as well, but you know that when The Beano was printed on bog paper they never would have featured a fart gag to begin with.


Take it away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular