Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Steam Ahead Saturday

 


Fill her up! The trains are running again round here. Don't walk on the tracks though.




Luckily it isn't  electrified. Yet.

Odd stuff I meant to mention during the week but didn't.  The chippie actually had haddock. Damned expensive though. 

Went to the surgery for another B12 shot. Except they didn't have qualified staff available. Need to reschedule but not sure when?

Getting to grips with the post office stuff but my brain is mush after a shift. Two colleagues decided to self-destruct on what was basically my first solo supervisory shifts. Felt like I was putting out fires all the way through.

Actually got to watch the opening episodes of Moon Knight. Not what I expected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular