Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday guffery 🗣

 


Welcome to the weekend.

Hope yours is going well.

Strange, but I have Saturday off. It's wet and misty and somehow I am bystander to a domestic row that makes no sense to me. Oh joy. 

Percy has decided to sit on my arm,  so this is a left-handed type.

In the spirit of Spaced99's Twinkie drinks, I have to admit to buying Aero mousse. This is a mint chocolate dessert though I fail to make a direct connection to the chocolate bar. Wouldn't say that the mousse has the trademark bubbles.

Watched an episode of The Umbrella Academy and a bit of the Commonwealth Games marathon. Swimming on at the moment. Lots of Kate Bush on later (or maybe next week).

Peril of Earth's shortest day

RSPCA rescue giant rabbits 'bred for meat'

Loyalty Tat

Peake tops Blue Dot

Lulu wants Eurovision for Glasgow

A tale of two Llandudnos

Building named after the father of Action Man


The puzzle of white truffles

The greatest castle never built

Kate Bush Kwiz

The joy of deep reading 📚

Over to you, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular