Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday Night OT ๐ŸŒ‘ (tiny waning crescent actually - new moon is tomorrow) Bring Out Your Dead

Only one week until Halloween, kids. Not really in the mood to type up an OT so here is an image from my lazy no-good horrible sketchpad. From August:


It's tiny - smaller than my thumb. 


pulled back a bit

and a little more



It started with a lazy no-good horrible doodle - keep in mind I was trying to draw something else entirely but my right hand is not connected to my conscious brain.


and with the aid of a marker and white paint ended up like this.

added a polaroid frame and lorem ipsum text.

Voi-effing-lรก. (I don't usually do infixes. My wife, on the other hand, is famous for her expletive infixes)

A story idea popped into my head while doodling, but I'm never going to write it. If you are in the vein, tell me what's going on in the picture. Here's another idea for a story; polaroids from different times and different places show the same pic, like so:



...&c...

Share your day, share pics of meals, share a scary story whether it's fiction or not. Share some candy. Better yet, some fentanyl laced candy. Just share something.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular