Featured Post

Sunday evening OT

Good evening/ night/ morning!  There may be more northern lights on the way 🤞   Meanwhile in Saskatchewan, it came from above.  Wishing a h...

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Evening OT

 

This isn't Alice. Alice would never cooperate with dressing up or pumpkin perching.

The leaves are reaching peak leaf here, so when I went for a walk this afternoon, there were many fellow leaf-peepers out there. Sadly Disqus and/ or Blogger won't let me show the pictures I took on my phone. They're very picky. 
 
 

I've got things in packing boxes now. I plan to get all the least-used kitchen things into boxes tonight. The shed is scheduled for an empty tomorrow, weather permitting. 

I scrolled through a bunch of spooky movies on Kanopy yesterday but didn't watch anything. Too. Much. Choice. Am I the only one who can't resist the scroll? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular