Featured Post

Friday Morning Open Thread

It's National Shrimp Day.

Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday 🌘 OT - MLK Day 2023

MLK's 93rd birthday was yesterday. I have nothing to add to that except thank you, amazon algorithms, I guess? Suggested just about every movie and show with a Black actor in it, like maybe I should spend MLK Day bingeing Moesha or Sister, Sister.

One of the minor pleasures of Nope was the horses and this reference. The character of OJ and his horse
Ghost. That would be OJ with a white bronco. Yup. He did that.
Older kid and I watched Nope together and had a long discussion. The cats had their annual checkups and are fine. I'm reading a book right now and hopefully getting to bed early. Yes, this is a slapdash post at 5:09 this evening.

This is the OT. You're all old hands at this. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular