Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Evening Ohtee

 

This seems like something that should be brought to everyone's attention. US Army Corps of Engineers Cat Calendar

I have high blood pressure right now beacuse this month's Doc Soup film series is Battleground, a documentary about anti- abortion activists' strategies. It's a well-done doc, but I found it hard to watch until after seeing the Q&A with the filmmaker, Cynthia Lowen, where she talks about how the organizations involved (especially Students for Life, I thought) co-opt other movements, or use misinformation, to have clout beyond their relatively small numbers.  Battlegroundfilm.org

I will do some dry reading for my course about math assessment to bring my blood pressure down. 🧮

The cat calendar should help too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular