Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday Morning Open Thread

The other day I wrote a letter to the administration in opposition to the guidance in their Return to Work Memorandum (M-23-15) for both environmental and personal reasons. Here is the response:

                                                                

April 19, 2023

 

Dear [KristinBytes],

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.  Hearing from passionate individuals like you inspires me every day, and I welcome the opportunity to respond to your letter.

While the challenges we face are among the most difficult in our history, I have never been more optimistic for the future of America.  Our Nation has always turned crisis into opportunity, and I believe we are better positioned than any country in the world to lead in the 21st century and deliver real results for the American people.

Even though we may not always agree on how to solve every issue, I will continue working to be a President for all Americans.  I am confident that we can find common ground to make America a more just, prosperous, and secure Nation.

Sincerely,



So generic it made me laugh. I'm pretty sure an intern is using AI to generate constituent response letters for the White House. 

Anything so ridiculous you had to laugh going on with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular