Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Friday, May 26, 2023

Fur Face Friday

It's Memorial Day weekend in the US, the unofficial start of summer for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. Schools are out here. Looking at last week's Fur Faces made me think of my own childhood summer breaks.  Like Best Coast/ Codco's Alice, I enjoyed more time outdoors.



Welcome to Fur Face Friday. In case you're new here, favorites are chosen by one of the Snout Selectors (facw, k2b, Hannibal, leahaven, and myopicprophet), entirely on our own whimsy. WHIMSY! However, in the interest of solidarity, we try to select one dog picture and one cat picture (minimum!) each week. Other pets will also, of course, be considered. We love all your rats, bunnies, ferrets, and other furry, feathery, and finny pals. WE WILL NEVER DISCRIMINATE AGAINST CUTE.


Although my parents often complained that I was always in and out, in and out, similar to Maya24's Reggie.

And like k2b's ruh would whine that I was bored.

Then if I was lucky they'd take me out for a frozen treat just as Kiltedpadre does for Ruby.

But more often than not they gave me chores. In the same way, John tasks Vanta with patrol duty.


That's all for this week. Show us your fur faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular