Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Happy Cher’s Birthday To All Who Celebrate - Saturday Night OT

 



the C in CSPAN is for Cher on this day - when she calls in to speak on behalf of U.S. soldiers who do not yet have proper equipment 







that's what I call using your platform



always appreciate when those who have hears are also willing to speak their minds





 

in the middle of one of those days where nothing is working

(which I feel like we should not have on the weekend)

 the computers in the house are malfunctioning (I think it’s some conflict between Wndows 10 & 11 bc they keep trying to force us to upgrade even as they still haven’t worked out the bugs yet)

 multiple accidents on the freeways – same on the roads one usually takes to AVOID the freeways

 knees, wrists, in the damp and the pollen (and the hellified climate change)

 let’s not even mention the 5th Circuit

 

but then I was reminded that it IS Cher’s birthday

 

so first maybe we should laugh at the horrors

 


Matt Friend Makes Ayman Mohedin Laugh and Shudder

 

 

(I wouldn’t close my eyes on the first hearing)

 

 

and then maybe we should celebrate if we can

 



I don't know about you all, but I will never tell her to feel "old"



 I think I only know a few answers to this




but there's only one answer to this







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular