Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday evening ot

It's been a weekend! I worked at the bike valet for a marathon yesterday and today. It was fun but very chilly, and then it started pouring as we were packing everything up this afternoon. When I got home there were puddles in my boots. 

After seeing everyone cross the finish line, I can definitely say I have zero desire to ever run a full marathon. So many were hobbling around or being carried by their loved ones. 41 km/ 26 miles is a very, very, VERY long way! Just nope. 

I was up at 5 to be setting up the bike valet at 6am two days in a row, so ready for a nap. 😴

Happy Victoria Day Weekend, aka May 2-4, to my fellow Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular