Featured Post

July Rhymes with You Lie or To Die, Depending on Where You Live. OT Rhymes with Bowtie

[ est. reading time: 20 seconds, est. writing time: 5 minutes, est. editing time: 0.5 minutes, proj. est. $ made: .0043 BlaurghBucks. some p...

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday Morning Open Thread.

 

Welcome to Thursday, may the day be quick and easy.

Tomorrow the newest Legend of Zelda game is released for the Nintendo Switch.  The series has been going on for a while.  This is almost the start of the first game.


And this is from the Trailer for the newest game.


I’m waiting for reviews before I pick it up, not because I don’t think it will be good. Just because I want to make sure Nintendo got all the bugs ironed out before I play it.

Got something coming out you’re looking forward too? Got a favorite Legend of Zelda game? (Breath of the Wild for me, with Link’s Awakening in second) Talk away in your open thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular