Featured Post

Sunday & Mother’s Day morning OT

  Happy Sunday, BackTalk. 🌼🪻🌷🌻🌹🌸🌺

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Thursday evening open thread.



Did all my errands today, and a couple more that I thought of while I was going to and from.

I'm starting to organise my thoughts about what I need to take to the cottage. I haven't tested the steripen yet, to see if I broke it on the way home, but if it does work, that saves me having to transport 20 litres of water across in the row boat and up through the forest from the boat landing. I'm hoping I can reduce things down so that I only have to make one trip in the boat, rather than the usual two. So I'm cutting down on things like cans, and dairy and will opt for dried stuff as much as possible, so dried soups instead of canned, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular