Featured Post

Monday Morning Open Thread

  Hello and welcome to another week in the world.

Friday, August 4, 2023

Fur Face Friday!

 Time is flying, (at least for me), and we've reached Friday once again. I've got some wonderful Fur Faces from last week to share with you!

Let's take a look at my favorites:


First up, I will always post pets in hats, and even better when it's to celebrate an important event like Bindi's gotcha day:



In case you're new here, favourites are chosen by one of the Snout Selectors (facw, k2b, Hannibal, leahaven, and myopicprophet), entirely on our own whimsy. WHIMSY! However, in the interest of solidarity, we try to select one dog picture and one cat picture (minimum!) each week. Other pets will also, of course, be considered. We love all your rats, bunnies, ferrets, and other furry, feathery, and finny pals. WE WILL NEVER DISCRIMINATE AGAINST CUTE.
It's not a hat, but I guess Thom's poofy e-collar will do (I hope he has a speedy recovery):

k2b's bunch don't have any collars, but they do have a new cat tree:

Meanwhile, the Potato Posse has a new member, Scout:
I wanted to call them the Potato Patrol, but I decided that would be too close to our Tonks:

Moving outside, hopefully Alice didn't annoy the gardener too much by chomping his plants:

Mimi Krimi captured this stately farm cat:
And Hannibal captured this "feral cat" grabbing a drink at her mechanic.

Anyway, that's it for last week! Take us into the weekend by showing us your Fur Faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular