Featured Post

Blaurgh!Talk

  Y'all, this world is a crying shame in a lot of ways. So come on. I know you got 'em. Let 'em out already.

Sunday, August 27, 2023

The Photo Gallery

 


 It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photos.

They don’t need to be taken with a fancy camera or works of art. Share any SFW photos you’ve taken with even the poorest of potatoes. Of course we love to see that arty stuff too.

Got some much needed time off and went for a mini roadtrip. 

Started off looking for a lighthouse. Found one. And then another. :)



I walked around the park and explored but then found myself a nice perch on the rocks away from everyone else and just enjoyed the day.





Next I went to see some ruins and mountain top views. It was overcast but the forecast didn't show any rain when I started the hike. By the time I made the 1.5 mile climb up the hill and found the ruins the unexpected rain had started. Got a few moments of exploring before it became a deluge and I abandoned the hike. I'll have to go back some other time. 






Lastly, I stopped by Rooo's neck of the woods and we got to hang out and do a little shooting together. 





Another lighthouse! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular