Featured Post

Fur Face Friday!

 Friday is here, and it snuck (it's a better word than "sneaked") up on me while I've been sick. So our Fur  Faces will ha...

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday Morning Cheer OT

Robot's got the right idea. Happiness is kittens in a bucket. Unless he's trying to keep them there?

Reblogged on Tumblr thousands of times so I can't find the photographer and artist to credit properly. The robot seems to be 3-D printed and hand painted. Nice job. The rest of the set is here: https://diabloindigo.tumblr.com/post/188958728352



Today my spouse turns 50, and she's despondent over it. I'm going to be real sensitive about it, I promise. I hit middle age right after I turned eight, but not everybody does that. What is everyone else up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular