Featured Post

Friday Evening Post

Good evening.  Find the big cat by u/banapatata in FindTheSniper   It is Friday, May 10th, 2024. 

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday evening open thread



So herself has had a late afternoon walk, and she does seem to be improving. I've booked a session tomorrow with the trainer I've used before, who has the magic touch with dogs. I'm hoping for an assessment of whether I'm the best home for her, and if so, some tips.

I let her do some zoomies in the back yard this morning and after that, she did a pee and a poop, but that's one pee and one poop in over 24 hours. I let her in the yard after the afternoon walk, and nothing. I'll try again later.

She's sleeping quietly right now.

We got the summation from the city's Committee of Adjustments and it was pretty decisive on a number of points in rejecting the proposed new building across the road. The owners can appeal to the city, and they can appeal to the province, and unfortunately, the province has a history of overturning decisions that the city makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular