Featured Post

Blaurgh!Talk

  Y'all, this world is a crying shame in a lot of ways. So come on. I know you got 'em. Let 'em out already.

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Oncoming Crazy Fast Approaching; We Have to Pick Which Kind We Want - Saturday Night OT

 



 

^^ I tried to sneak out to the theater the other night for what felt like a well-earned break, only to have to wait on the way back in rainy traffic for a few hours w/lots of other cars on the road bc both the police & firepeople were taking their time about “accident reconstruction”  at the intersection

😕😐


My mother demanding cauliflower/potato mash but “forgetting” she can’t eat certain potatoes bc the gout is sufficiently challenging that she leads extemporaneous speeches with it now (happened the other night; I sat there thinking “Who does that?” even though from other faces it looked like it went over several heads) has that kind of 

“Where is that piece of paper I had in my hand last Wednesday morning?” DWP energy

 



 

But then we also have this

 


and this


 

So we’ll need to pick “which way it gon’ go”

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular