Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thursday evening open thread


 

I had some baseline tests for glaucoma and a couple of other age eye things related things today, and I'm exactly average for my age. There is currently no sign of glaucoma, but I do have some risk factors, aside from age, so I go back in about a year and a half to see where I'm at.

The cipralex seems to be kicking in pretty quickly with a slightly floaty, calm buzz. So that's good. I'm only on half a dose for the first couple of weeks, and if this keeps up, I'll ask the doc if I can just keep it here, rather than go on the full dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular