Featured Post

Arms Akimbo, He Boomed Laughter and Declared, "Nothing Beats a Russian Waterfall!" Monday PM (for some) OT

Having worked as a bookseller, I've heard more author names and book titles butchered than most. OWYAC probably has some doozies. I want...

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Four More Shopping Days Till Winter Solstice - Saturday Night OT

 



h/t Hannibal  ^^


That can also serve as an opening for folks to gently check in & see if she's okay after her stumble -- 


especially since it also just hit the news that the mighty Kareem Abdul Jabbar will have to have hip surgery after he sustained a fall after traveling to an L.A. concert (story from ESPN)


It is also apparently  - somebody help me --

National Stupid Games Day?

National Stupid Gifts Day?

National Stupid Toy Day – I think that’s it

Happy Stupid Toy Day To All Who Celebrate - Wonkette


Since I’ve felt a cultural kind of conversation kind of swirling around me in that “I have a complete dearth of the requisite information needed to make a meaningful contribution to this dialogue” way, I’m going to add these insights I thought might be relevant and it can be discussed how they do or don’t apply





  

Hideki Kamiya on Why He Left Platinum Games, His YouTube Channel, and His Next Game

 
 
Referring also to other Imaginary Things that people I guess either kind of wish existed or don’t want to exist but which they believe they should convince other people  they (the former) want them for the sake of their public image as compassionate and  principled people 


Desmond Tutu and the Truth and Reconciliation Commission



Vanderbilt University - Where Is The Truth and Where Is the Reconciliation?



United States - 1945



United States - 2023




And now

sportsball



of course I have thoughts

AND I want to hear what you all think


This ought to be a great list 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular