Featured Post

Arms Akimbo, He Boomed Laughter and Declared, "Nothing Beats a Russian Waterfall!" Monday PM (for some) OT

Having worked as a bookseller, I've heard more author names and book titles butchered than most. OWYAC probably has some doozies. I want...

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Twas the Thursday before Christmas ...


 

Everybody ready for Christmas? Got your shopping and prep done?

I have an unexpected invitation to my brother and sister-in-law's place on the 27th, when they will be doing their Christmas. This is the brother I haven't seen in about 10 years, so this should be interesting.

I will also be cat sitting for neighbours who are more than acquaintances, but a bit less than friends, and they had me over for a cheese and charcuterie board last night, and we went over some cat meds. They had a non-alcoholic drink (since I'm on an anti-anxiety drug, I can't have alcohol), that they got from Ikea, called vintersaga, a traditional Swedish Christmas drink, which is fruit juices and spices, and it was very, very good. Pretty sweet, but it went nicely with the salty food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular