Featured Post

Fur Face Friday!

 Friday is here, and it snuck (it's a better word than "sneaked") up on me while I've been sick. So our Fur  Faces will ha...

Saturday, January 20, 2024

"Disruptions of a natural nature got you feeling hazy at all?" - Most of Us, I Think: Saturday Night OT

 


Daytime in Melbourne, Australia, where the Australian Open is happening right now 



Melbourne at night 


putting up these shots of Melbourne not leastwise because watching the sportsball where I've been advised the average daily temperature right now is  30°C (86°F)


while where I am it's closer to 

Current Weather · 24°F Mostly cloudy · RealFeel® 12°


I was also inspired by the photo that was put up last night that so many of us were hoping was not AI

(did we ever find out?  Where is that exactly?  San Francisco?  L.A.?  Somewhere in Hawaii?)




also remembering another January 20 when the ambient was cold but a lot of us didn't really feel it





(on the left, Denzel getting there very early because, as he was quoted saying, he didn't want to miss anything)


And one more "nice time" passing into history last night -- Prince Harry received a Living Legend of Aviation Award (in, I think, Los Angeles)



and one more stab at taking our minds off the vagaries of the extreme weather






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular