Featured Post

toosdai ๐Ÿž i mean ๐Ÿงต

  hi say gud mornin or sumthin

Saturday, April 13, 2024

So Much Is Happening That I'm Not Sure What We've Got - Saturday Night OT

 


^^ photograph of a piece of Faith Ringgold's on exhibit at the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art





^^ This is Hans Zimmer and his modular Moog synthesizer

But the guy just got another Oscar so at this point I'm wondering if he's more than 120 years old


I have pictures, so I'm glad there is also video talking about the organization itself - Sentebale is hosting its first charity auction this year



a clip from the charity discussion panel


and PH scoring a polo goal, since I understand there's going to be a Netflix series on Polo along with Duchess Meghan's gardening and cooking show



One of those "when did I think I would ever have the slightest interest in polo" moments


More details about the Duchess' wardrobe in comments (of course the dress is sold out)


and what feels like a related question  




along with the "too short songs" set



and the "whole lotta people on stage" set 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular