Featured Post

Caturday Morning Open Thread

 Hello and welcome to another weekendish thing.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Tuesday OT – No Sleep Till Brooklyn

Feels like I caught the wild thing baby just a week ago. Opened her eyes for a moment and went back to sleep without a peep.

Seems like only yesterday baby Sadako crawled out of the bookshelf.

I remember thinking

Taught herself to read at a young age. Concerned for a while she'd never find anything worthwhile to read, until spouse reassured me that everyone goes through a Kerouac phase.


For the first few years, Sadako and her sister Kayako seemed to hold some sort of grudge against me but I think things improved

when we found the house that suited us all best





These incidents keep happening though. My ring seems to be biting into my finger. Turning blue. Yesterday I bumped my forehead on the dresser and it bled profusely. I was reaching for something shiny Sadako had dropped. Couldn't find it. But I can hear it whispering. Now there's a giant bump between my eyebrows













Still. I couldn't be happier to know you both. I don't regret a thing. Not a single thing. Nothing at all. Nope. Everything is good

I'm heading to the kid's middle school graduation as this posts so have a splendid evening, not that I intended on being online anyway (I was looking for a specific photo and couldn't find it at all. FML. Found these instead.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular