Featured Post

Caturday Morning Open Thread

 Hello and welcome to another weekendish thing.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wednesday Last OT – Music Why?

Anyone still have 8-tracks or cassettes? 78s? Part of my semi-embarrassing collection of music from my high school years, unpacked from a moving box in 2015 and now safely tucked away in the attic:

The Mighty Lemon Drops. Smithereens. Green on Red. Let's Active. U2. Phil Collins era Genesis. Alphaville. The dubs below would mean I had them on vinyl. Yeesh. Somewhere in the house there's a box with Pink Floyd, Bad Company, The Guess Who, Boston, and MORE!

I've even purchased a few (ok, most) of them in more modern media formats. Although nothing could ever bring me to purchase Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe again. What was I thinking? I can at least somewhat justify Pete Townsend's Iron Man... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular