Featured Post

Sunday evening ⚾️T

 Back to the field of skunk dreams for another season! It was a little sunny for the team's unofficial mascots to make an appearance.  C...

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

WEDNESDAY NIGHT. It's 5:30, do you know where your chickens are?

Someone remember the BLAURGH thing for Thursday. BLAURGHing is against my religion. I'm sticking to that story.


Music from Denmark, 1976. Shit & Chanel – "Smuk og dejlig (Beautiful and Lovely)":


ETA – Steve Albini died at 61. It seems like as a good a day as any for The Annual Screaming of "FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" in a Heavily Crowded Area (TASFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKHCA) to the passing of anyone who was great. I usually reserve the date for friends who are gone, but as I get older, and the icons of my youth keep rapidly disappearing, I realize I could be screaming just about every day. Just since late March: Paul Auster (77), Frank Stella (87), Daniel Dennett (82), Ed Piskor (41), M. Emmet Walsh (88), Lou Gossett Jr (87), Trina Robbins (85), Richard Serra (85).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular