Featured Post

Sunday OT

  Good morning. I hope you have a lovely day today.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Still Midsummer, Later OT

What time is sunset today? Insert jokes about Sweden, bear suits, and Florence Pugh here. Something or other about Chidi and maybe this is the Bad Place? Or whatever.  


Yesterday morning I was reminded why I prep the coffee the night before. I don't think that's right at all, having to make the coffee, somehow, before you've had any coffee. Half asleep, I misassembled the filter basket and the grounds got into everything. Of course I didn't realize this until nearing the bottom of the carafe. The last few cups were a bit


Unpleasant but I persevered and finished it all.

unyielding courage in the face of hardship or danger


to give forth a grating sound


a hard sharp granule (as of sand)


a Liberal in Canadian politics


the size of abrasive particles usually expressed as their mesh

That's it. Over to you.

This post was brought to you by "Slap Dash" – キャ→ (Kyah!), 1984, Japan:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular