Featured Post

Blaurgh!Talk

Thaaaaaaat's it, folks. It's time to primal whine your way to a cleaner soul. What's  making you pitch a fit at the moment?

Friday, August 2, 2024

Friday Evening Post

Good evening. 

 

 

It is Friday, August 2nd, 2024.

 

In 1988 I got to have a limited little tour of Lawrence Livermore Labs courtesy of a family friend who worked there. I mostly remember being envious of a large hi-res CRT monitor on someone's desk.
When you see it
byu/JarFullofPainkillers inwhenyouseeit

Out with the old, in with the classic. 1920s bathroom I just completed
byu/HILL_R_AND_D inwoodworking

First time meeting
byu/jonnyboiu inEyebleach

Richter likes to sit and stare at nothing several times a night, so we got him a little lantern.
byu/StcStasi inAccidentalRenaissance

I approve.
This has been a controversial before & after on the centuryhomes subreddit. Suggested I post here!
byu/onward- inmaximalism

I'm the knife in your back
byu/astrohoundstudios incrappymusic

One slice please.
A slice of pizza in Michigan
byu/FlintTheDad inPizza

Finally. On my 8th attempt, I have nailed Kenji's Fool-proof Pan Pizza!
byu/allindiahacker inPizza

Wild blueberry buttermilk pancakes and maple sausage links
byu/Killiams inBreakfastFood

Country fried steak with some homefries and some fried eggs on the side
byu/jameslikeagiantpeach inBreakfastFood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular