Featured Post

Friday Evening Post

Good evening. On this day... Mood by u/Micky-Bicky-Picky in OnionLovers  

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wednesday the 7th OT

It's been busier than I would like. Older kid is on her way to university today after a flight delay yesterday. Southwest, so probably a new hire spilled Mountain Dew on their floppies or something. Spouse is accompanying her because I have to stay here and deal with younger and her issues before high school begins. It's... It's so boring I can't write another word about it. Have a still from a video by William Harper:

He's made a few videos of motion and migrations, but I can't seem to find a way to share them here. Thanks, Google.

Here's "Merganser Migration" on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/297224382 and here's his website if you want to see some trancey videos: https://williamharper.net/

He's the fraternal twin of Jessica Harper, the star of the original Suspiria and Phantom of the Paradise.

How are things with you? I'll slap together another OT for tonight when I can, but I'm not feeling it at all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular