Featured Post

Lunedì sera OT – Il Demonio, Rondi, 1963. A Story as Old as Time.

By 1960, the Italian government had started relaxing some of its censorship laws under Mussolini. That year, Mario Brava released his debut ...

Monday, October 14, 2024

Indigenous Peoples’ Day, National Dessert Day, and a Special Hurricane Addition of Top Dogs – Parlez Vous Monday

 


All on the same day




 

Apparently, each state has a “best dessert”

 

This is not the piece I was looking for on the subject, but there are more rules here, I suspect because a Slate columnist wrote it 

What I want to know is – who is on these committees?  What is their decision criteria?

Because if the evaluations are anything like figure skating – or gymnastics – we may need to make some adjustments

 

I also figure with the culinary minds in this space there are a lot of people who can do better

 

Plus I would be interested to know if Canadia has a national dessert, or Desserts of the Provinces, and if the national dessert of Mexico is, as I suspect it might be, flan

 

Hurricane Dogs (and Helping Humans) Are Great - Special Edition





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular