Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday Evening Open Thread

 


Greetings, my peeps.  What with American Thanksgiving looming and Xmas not far behind, it is the time of year when mrsfinch turns into mrsgrinch.  I am not a fan of the Festive Spirit that possesses so many others.  I loathe Hallmark Xmas movies and I only like the depressing Xmas carols.  That said, it's a big week for American Balkers - what are your plans? Are you getting time off? Are you hosting a feast or feasting a host? Do you ever reflect on how Canadian Thanksgiving is possibly better timed, being held good and early on the second weekend of October? 

Let me know your plans for the Festive Season, and all other plots and plans, in the comments.  No festivity here, we're under lockdown for the next 28 days, which means that I will once again be doing the Xmas shopping on Dec 24th, but this year I will have an excuse for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular