Featured Post

Thursday evening open thread

  Pretty quiet here; what about where you are? It looks like we might get more rain tonight, after a nice sunny day, which is the way to do ...

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Two Days Til Thanks Be Given

 



Good morning! I hope everyone has made safe plans for your Thanksgiving feasts later this week. 


Speaking of gorging on food... What’s cookin’? No really... Tell me your favorite recipes and what yummy foods you’ll be making in the days ahead.

Let’s see. I always make a pumpkin pie (which I love to have for breakfast with a scoop of vanilla coconut ice cream.) I bought a smoked turkey, which I haven’t done in years, to make cooking a bit easier. On the side I’ll have smashed potatoes with garlic, collard greens, either fresh peas or green beans, stuffing, crescent rolls from a tube, and some homemade orange cranberry sauce. And of course, some nice wine.


Distracting links of the day: 

Peekaboo pets

Raccoons are adorable 🦝

Some cool art 

We’re getting a new moon! Well, sort of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular