Featured Post

The Gallery

  It’s your weekly Photo Gallery! Come on in, take a look at what people have been up to over the past week and share some of your own photo...

Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday Morning OT

 



It's Friday. A week before Christmas. I've bought almost no gifts and never got around to sending out cards. I'm okay with that. Maybe I'll stop by the local bakery this weekend and buy myself some cookies since I'm unlikely to make any myself. Have to do my part and support local businesses as I'm not doing much shopping.

What about you? Do you feel the pressure to get holiday stuff done like in normal years? Or have you decided to mostly cancel the holidays this year. Or maybe your motivated and essential like ysubassoon and working on Christmas because you're good people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular